A new Call of Duty: Vanguardia Update is available for PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S and Xbox Series X and, according to the official update patch notes, perform almost 30 changes in the game, although none Of these is extremely important. That said, the changes will not only affect multiplayer players, but also to zombie players. Meanwhile, those who only play the campaign do not need to consult the patch notes.
At the time of publication, it is not clear how big the update file size is on a given platform, which means it is not clear how long it will take the download at several Internet speeds. The patch notes are not thin, but there is nothing important, so the file size should be smaller.
Next, you can check the full and official update patch notes:
- The Believers in Paradise have been adjusted to address the comments of the community after players reported that they began with the enemies.
- An engendro was corrected that caused the player to fall through the map.
- An invisible collision was added to avoid the generation capture of one point of generation to another.
- FORTIFIED now adds protection against the following:
- Washed of mortar
- War machine
- Explosions of Flamenaut
* Explosions of ammunition boxes
* Gammon pumps
* Portfolio charges
* Fortified no longer protects against the following:
* Sliding pump
* Bombing race
* Fire bombardment race
* Direct shooting of pitchers
- Cold Blooded now protects against dogs
Weapons and accessories
- The “Invocation” grid of Graveyard Shift Bundle is now visible in Gunsmith
- An error was corrected that caused Subsonic to disable Ghost involuntarily
- An error was corrected by which weapons’ icons appeared in interactive objects such as doors
User interface / visual effects
- An error was corrected that caused the player to seem to be on fire, even when damage was not being inflicted.
- A control problem was solved where the match ended prematurely when a codaster disconnected
- A problem was solved in which Ring of Fire Tier II inflicted inconsistent damage
- The damage of an improved fire ring no longer causes damage to zombies above or below the ring placed.
- Ring of Fire damage now scale correctly by level
- A problem was solved by which deaths with artifacts would charge the artifact for additional use
Call of Duty: Vanguardia is available via PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S and Xbox Series X. For more coverage about all things, click here.