ELDEN ring players can use a wide range of weapons during their journey through Lands, including some extremely harmful curved greatswords, but unlike many other weapons, such as the Katanas, no class gives them the opportunity to start their journey a curved greatsword. Against this background and to help you find out which weapon is best suited for you in the game, you will find here all curved greater swords in the Elden Ring .
Where to find a curved greater sword in Elden Ring – all locations of curved wholens
Currently, in exploring Lands Between, you can get a total of nine different curved greatswords in your hands, starting from the popular Bloodhound’s Fang Greatsword to Morgott’s Cursed Sword, which is given only to those who have managed to prove their power and morgott, The Omen, to defeat King at the foot of the Erdtree on Leyndell, Royal Capital. After this was said, you can see below how you receive all curved greater, which are currently available in Elden Ring:
- Pumbling of the bloodshound: You can get the Bloodhound’s catch curved greatsword by defeating Bloodhound Knight Darriwil in Forlorn Hound Evergaol, which is located north of the victim bridge on Lingrave. To lead the weapon, you need 18 strength and 17 skill.
- Large sword of the OnyxFurst: Can be purchased by defeating the onyx lord in the area of the sealed tunnel. To lead the weapon, you need 20 starch, 16 skill and 16 intelligence.
- Relegated: A possible drop after victory over Kaiten Sellswords. To lead the weapon, you need 19 strength and 16 skill.
- Magma Wyrm’s dandruff : Can be purchased by defeating the Magmawyrm Makar Boss on ruin oversawers. To lead the weapon, you need 24 strength and 25 skill as well as 18 faith.
- Curved Zamor Sword: Can be acquired by defeating the boss of the ancient hero of Zamor on the tomb of the giant’s reciprocal heroes. To lead the weapon, you need 16 strength and 18 skill.
- Beil of the animal human: can be purchased after the Beastman was defeated by Farum Azula. The boss can be found in the Groveside Cave. To lead the weapon, you need 25 strength and 14 skill.
- Railing: can be purchased after the Omen was defeated on castle storm veil. To lead the weapon, you need 19 strength and 16 skill.
* Flame blade of the monk: The weapon is a possible drop from the FireMonks found in the Mountaintops of the Giants region. To lead the weapon, you need 18 strength and 18 skill.
* Morgotts damned sword: can be purchased by exchanging the memory of the omnons against the object at Enia in the table round. To lead the weapon, you need 14 strength and 35 skill as well as 17 Arcan.
ELDENRING is currently available exclusively via Steam for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X / S and PC. You can view our review of the latest epic of From Software.
Home / Player / Elden Ring Curved Greatsword Fundorte: Where to get a curved greatsword