The case Jatta is not yet stuck. “I asked the prosecutors to introduce immediate appeal against the non-opening decision of the district court of Hamburg-Altona from 07 March 2022,” said Advocal General Jörg Fröhlich on Monday. The reason is that the appeal has prospects for success in preliminary consideration. First, the “Hamburg Morgenpost” had reported about it.
Cheerful: Examination takes place alone according to legal standards
According to happily, documents would have to be evaluated in the files, which has been incorporated into the court decision, but the prosecutor’s office is partly unknown. The testing achievements alone according to legal standards, emphasized cheerfully. “She is neither dependent on newspaper campaigns, nor on behalf of opinions or comments of third parties.”
The district court had at the beginning of the past week – about two and a half years after the first allegations to the identity Jattas – rejected the opening of the main proceedings against Profi. It shows “according to the present investigation result no sufficient suspicion against the accused”, it said.
The prosecutor had charged 2021 indictment against the 23-year Jatta today. According to the authority, he should actually be the two and a half years older Bakary Daffeh. The Gambier had been passed against the residence law in four cases as well as in a further case indirect misconception.
The first allegations to an allegedly false identity of the HSV striker had given it in August 2019. At that time, the “Sport Image” reported about evidence that it could be the older Bakary Daffeh, who received the residence permit in Germany based on false information. Because as at that time 17-year-old and thus minors, Jatta defeated other criteria for leadability.
Leave a Reply